Potassium hydroxide has good properties, in the use of products, because of its many properties, it has a good application in many aspects and test experiments. The following article will explain the fungus test method of this substance's solution in detail. Let's get to know it together.
1. Use orange cotton balls to clean the skin.
2. Scrape the significant part of the skin right at the edge of one glass sheet, leaving debris or debris on another glass carrier.
Good sampling sites are: (1) inside or basal part of scar root, (2) soft or secretory part between toes, (3) damaged side payment, (4) base of hair pull out.
3. Mix 1 drop of 10% potassium hydroxide with debris or debris on the carrier sheet.
4. Shuan Sui fm. The wax is watered separately (because the oil wax is easy to precipitate potassium hydroxide crystallization) to make it fixed.
5. Using 10 and 40 times lenses to observe fluorine under low illumination.
6. The effect is often better when there are fewer staffs.
7. Potassium hydroxide can dissolve epidermal proteins, but it does not destroy the composition of the fungus. When the fungus does not disperse, it remains between the keratinocyte membranes.
In summary, the seven points described in this paper are the fungus detection method of potassium hydroxide solution. When you apply this product, if you want to check the nature of this product, you can use this method. I hope the content of this article will be helpful to you.