Compounds, such as hydrogen peroxide, are believed to be familiar to most people, commonly known as hydrogen peroxide. They often appear in the medical industry, especially in the use of disinfectants. In fact, this compound is an important chemical raw material and green product. At present, the market demand is growing and very tight, so these can be applied in the following areas in detail.
(1) In the textile industry, hydrogen peroxide is mainly used for bleaching, reducing dyeing and desizing of fabrics, such as pure cotton fabrics, non hemp fabrics, knitwear and towels, bed sheets, fur and crafts. At present, textile printing and dyeing are the main consumers of hydrogen peroxide. The dosage is large, accounting for about 50% of the total dosage. Hydrogen peroxide is used to replace chlorine bleaching in cotton textile industry, because its fiber strength loss is small, the cloth is not easy to return to yellow, and it feels rich. At the same time, it can eliminate the "chlorine bleaching" caused by the discharge of wastewater polluted by organic chlorine, which can simplify the treatment of wastewater from textile mills. Therefore, it has certain advantages in the application of textile industry.
(2) Paper industry. Hydrogen peroxide is mainly used in bleaching and deinking of waste paper. It is mainly used for pulp bleaching, mainly for mechanical pulp (mill pulp) bleaching. When it is used for waste paper treatment, it can separate ink particles and paper fibers. Hydrogen peroxide has a wide application prospect in paper industry.
(3) In environmental treatment, the use of hydrogen peroxide not only does not produce pollutants, but also can be directly used to treat industrial "three wastes", especially wastewater treatment, which can almost eliminate all kinds of toxic wastewater (including detoxification, taste, decolorization), without secondary pollution. Dioxygen can be used to remove nitric oxide, sulfur trioxides, mercaptans, aldehydes, etc. Hydrogen peroxide can also be used to treat organic pollutants in groundwater and soil.
(4) In chemical industry, hydrogen peroxide is widely used to produce epoxy compounds, organic peroxides, inorganic peroxides and catalytic polymerization.
(5) In electronic industry, chemical reagents such as hydrogen peroxide can be used to prepare corrosion solution and used as cleaning agent in electronic industry, and hydrogen peroxide can be used to treat electroplating solution in instrument industry.
(6) In food and pharmaceutical industry, hydrogen peroxide can be used for disinfection of soft packaging paper, disinfectant of Cannery, sterilization of dairy products, fermentation of bread and decolorization of food fiber. Diluted hydrogen peroxide solution less than 3% can also be used as a medical reagent. It can also be used for the preparation of foaming agents for light foam materials in building materials industry, purification of metal surfaces in machinery and chemical equipment, and cleaning of pipes.
The above is a description of the wide application of hydrogen peroxide in textile, paper, chemical, environmental protection, electronics, medicine and other industries. It can be seen that its potential value is very large. At present, the compound has developed towards the direction of large-scale, high-tech and automatic control, and it is believed that it will have better performance in the future.