According to the different needs of all walks of life, potassium hydroxide can be divided into several different forms, such as solid, solution and powder. In order to facilitate transportation and storage, we will choose to pack. So its packaging is also in many ways, the following small series to give you a specific introduction to the product packaging way what.
1. Solid block potassium hydroxide shall be packed in straight open steel drum specified in GB / t325.2-2010, and its specification and size shall meet the provisions of GB / t325.2-2010, and the thickness of steel drum shall comply with the provisions of light drum in GB / t325.2-2010. The net content of each barrel is 50kg, 100kg, 150kg and 200kg.
2. Solid sheet products are packed in two layers. The inner package is made of polyethylene plastic film bag, and the outer package is made of polypropylene film woven bag. The net content of each bag is 25kg, 40kg and 50kg. The size of container and net content of each bag can be negotiated according to the requirements of users. When packing, the inner layer should be tied with nylon rope or other ropes of equivalent quality, and the outer woven bag should be sewn by sewing machine. The seam should be firm and there should be no jumper leakage.
3. Solid flake potassium hydroxide can also be packed in double layers. Polyethylene plastic film bag with thickness not less than 0.1 mm shall be used for inner packaging; straight open steel drum from full opening steel drum specified in GB / T? 325.2-2010 shall be used for outer packaging, and its specification and size shall meet the provisions of GB / t325.2-2010, and the thickness of steel drum shall comply with the provisions of light drum in GB / t325.2-2010. The net content of each barrel is 50kg or 100kg. When packing, the inner bag should be tied with vinylon rope or other ropes of equivalent quality, and the iron barrel and the cover should be fixed with the barrel ring to ensure that the lid is not loose and the whole is firm.
4. The solution is transported by special railway tank car or highway tank car and iron drum. The upper port of the tank car is tightly covered and clamped with iron cover.
5. The size of container and net content of each bag can be negotiated according to the requirements of users.
The above is about the packaging method of potassium hydroxide. According to the above understanding, we usually think of the packaging method according to the weight and shape of the product, of course, we can also negotiate according to the requirements of customers. The above several belong to the conventional packaging method, we should choose the appropriate packaging method according to the actual situation.