Potassium hydroxide needs color matching in the production process, so the products after color matching will generally appear white, which is also because some impurities may affect its color during the processing process. So today, let's take a look at how to color the alkaline materials.
1. The operators who deal with color matching first need to wear protective equipment before taking up their posts.
2. When the liquid alkali precipitates in the toner for about 2 hours, the color mixing can be started.
3、在沉淀的时候操作人员是需要适当的对煤气阀门进行调整，来确保液碱温度持续的在450- 500 度范围之内。
3. In the process of precipitation, the operator needs to adjust the gas valve properly to ensure that the liquid alkali temperature is continuously within the range of 450-500 degrees.
4. First of all, we need to add sodium nitrate to precipitate the impurities, and then add sulfur powder to adjust the color of potassium hydroxide, and also can accelerate the precipitation of impurities.
5. It is necessary to take a small amount of liquid alkali into the sampling plate, and then observe that the color is milky white, and then it can be sent to the laboratory for inspection.
6. After the test report shows that it is qualified, the liquid caustic soda can be injected into the flake caustic soda machine to carry out alkali production.
7. It is necessary to adjust the height of the dip hopper to keep the drum in contact with the liquid caustic soda.
8. It is necessary to turn on the circulating water vacuum pump, and then observe whether the circulating water flow meets the alkali discharge level. When the alkali level has been met, the packaging staff can be informed to adjust it.
9. It is necessary to open the vertical alkali pump and then transport the liquid alkali to the corresponding equipment. In addition, it is necessary to pay attention to observe that the speed of alkali production should be moderate.
10. When the liquid alkali in the toner is empty, it can be shut down and stop working.
The color matching work of potassium hydroxide is very important, and it needs to be checked after the color matching work, and the products that pass the inspection can be used continuously.