Stearic acid is white or off white, greasy powder or crystalline hard block, and its profile has fine needle like crystals with slight gloss. Pay more attention when using it. Do you know the application scope of this product? Now let the potassium hydroxide manufacturer talk about it for you.
1. It plays the role of vulcanizing activator, softener, dispersant, etc. in the rubber industry
2. It can be used as thickener of lubricating oil, smoothing agent of paint, drying agent, film remover of plastics, polishing agent of textiles, etc.
3. Stearic acid and calcium stearate are used in the production of PVC pipes and gusset plates.
4. Stearic acid and zinc stearate can be used in the production of cable materials.
5. Stearic acid and barium stearate can be used in the artificial leather industry.
6. In the stationery industry, stearic acid is an important raw material for making crayons. Stearic acid can improve the gloss and opacity of crayons, accounting for 30% of the amount of stearic acid in crayons. In addition, stearic acid can also be used in the pencil refill to increase the hardness and smoothness of the refill and improve the coloring force and adhesion. Stearic acid is also used as a gel agent for solid glue.
7. In the grease industry, stearic acid is the main raw material for manufacturing soap base, mainly producing lithium base grease and calcium base grease.
8. Stearic acid is used to increase the activity in the ultra-fine active calcium carbonate industry, and stearic acid is used as the medium in the production of active calcium carbonate.
9. Stearic acid is included in the formula of shoe polish industry, metal polishing agent industry, automobile polishing wax and floor brightener industry.
10. In the glass fiber drawing and metal drawing industries, stearic acid acts as a release agent and lubricant.
11. In the compound fertilizer industry, stearic acid can be used as an anti caking agent for compound fertilizer.
12. Stearic acid is used in the waterproof material industry to improve the waterproof property of the material.
13. A small amount of stearic acid is used in abrasive industry.
14. The use of stearic acid in the shoe industry can improve the wear-resisting agent of the sole. In addition, hard salt can also be used as foaming agent.
15. Stearic acid can be used in the production of Color Masterbatch filler.
16. Stearic acid is used as plasticizer, stabilizer and lubricant in the plastic industry.
17. A small amount of stearic acid and glycerin can be used in the art pigment industry.
18. Stearic acid can be used in the production of rubber rollers, tape industry and insulating material industry.
In addition, it should be understood that stearic acid is generally harmless to the skin. If you pay attention, you will find that many cosmetics contain stearic acid compounds, which are generally harmless and irritating to the skin, so there is no need to worry too much. For more questions about products, please pay attention to our website http://www.jinhao360.com Consult.