Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemical raw materials. Among the industrial soda ash, light industry, building materials and chemical industry account for about 2/3, followed by metallurgy, textile, petroleum, national defense, medicine and other industries. The following potassium hydroxide manufacturers will tell you about the twelve major uses of sodium carbonate, a chemical raw material.
1. The glass industry is a major source of consumption of soda ash, which consumes 0.2t of soda ash per ton of glass. It is mainly used for float glass, picture tube glass shell, optical glass, etc.
2. Used in chemical industry, metallurgy, etc. The use of heavy soda ash can reduce the flying of alkali dust, reduce the consumption of raw materials, improve the working conditions, improve the product quality, reduce the corrosion of alkali powder on refractory materials, and prolong the service life of the furnace.
3. As a buffer, neutralizer and dough improver, it can be used in pastries and flour products, and can be used moderately according to production needs.
4. As a detergent, it is used for wool rinsing, bath salt and medicine, and as an alkaline agent in tanning.
5. It is used in food industry as neutralizer and leavening agent, such as amino acid, soy sauce and flour products such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be added into flour to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce monosodium glutamate
6. Special reagent for color TV
7. It is used in pharmaceutical industry as antacid and osmotic laxative.
8. It is used for chemical and electrochemical oil removal, chemical copper plating, aluminum etching, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloy, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, electrolytic chromium removal and chromium oxide film removal, as well as in the electrolytic solution of pre copper plating, steel plating and steel alloy plating
9. Metallurgical industry is used as smelting flux, flotation agent for mineral processing, and steelmaking and antimony smelting are used as desulfurization agents.
10. The printing and dyeing industry is used as a water softener.
11. The leather industry is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
12. Quantitative analysis is used to determine the benchmark of acid solution. Determination of aluminium, sulphur, copper, lead and zinc. Urine and blood glucose were examined. The cosolvent for analyzing silica in cement. Metallographic analysis of metal, etc.
It should be noted that the product has weak irritation and corrosion, and direct contact may cause skin and eye burns. The incidence rate of respiratory diseases among workers exposed to the product increased. Ingestion may cause gastrointestinal burns, mucosal erosion, bleeding and shock. Therefore, safety is the most important, and prevention should be done well. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.jinhao360.com Consult!