In the chemical industry, some compounds have different names in addition to their chemical names. For example, hydrogen peroxide, a compound whose aqueous solution is generally called hydrogen peroxide, is a light blue viscous liquid. It can be mixed with water in any proportion and has a wide range of uses. The following small edition of potassium hydroxide will give you a detailed introduction of its role.
1. It is used as bactericide and disinfectant in pharmaceutical industry, as well as oxidant to produce cockroach killing and 40L antibacterial agent.
2. Medical hydrogen peroxide is often disinfected, which can kill intestinal pathogens and pyogenic cocci, and is generally used for the removal of object surface.
Used to produce metal salts or other compounds to remove iron and other heavy metals. It can also be used in electroplating solution to remove inorganic impurities and improve electroplating quality.
4. Disinfect toothbrush and other dental tools. Although the toothbrush should be replaced every three months, if you have a cold or have no time to buy a new one, you can use hydrogen peroxide to soak the old toothbrush for sterilization. Dentures can be treated in the same way.
5. Wash the moldy towel. When the same amount of hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar are prepared into a solution and then soaked in the towel of mould for cleaning, the mould can be removed.
Remove sweat and blood. Apply hydrogen peroxide to sweat or blood stains and wash with water one hour later; especially stubborn stains can be removed with baking soda.
7. White clothes. Hydrogen peroxide can also be used as a bleaching agent to add to a half cup washing machine.
Wash fruits and vegetables. If you don't want to use detergents, spray a little food grade hydrogen peroxide on the surface of fruits and vegetables to help remove bacteria and clean thoroughly before eating. In addition, adding one or two drops of hydrogen peroxide to the washing solution can also improve the antibacterial effect.
That's what hydrogen peroxide does. The compound has important applications in medical wound disinfection, environmental disinfection, food disinfection, medical treatment, industry and daily life. It is a very common disinfectant, but also has a certain toxicity, also listed as three carcinogens. Therefore, we must pay attention to using it in a healthy way.
This article is dedicated by friendship, more knowledge please click: we will use advanced technology, sincere attitude, to provide you with comprehensive services. We will continue to contribute to you, please look forward to: http://www.jinhao360.com
The original article of this website was published by http://www.jinhao360.com on October 28, 2019.