Potassium hydroxide is a kind of strong alkali, which has strong corrosiveness. If it is solid dust, it will also have certain influence. Therefore, the operator must take protective measures in the process of use. In order to let you operate safely, let's introduce the commonly used personal protective measures.
1. Respiratory system protection: in case of possible contact with potassium hydroxide dust, it is necessary to wear filter type dust respirator, and if necessary, air respirator.
2. Eye protection: wear chemical safety goggles.
3. Body protection: wear rubber acid and alkali resistant clothing.
4. Hand protection: wear rubber acid and alkali resistant gloves.
5. Other protection: after work, shower and change clothes. Pay attention to personal hygiene.
The above is about the introduction of personal protective measures of potassium hydroxide. We can only reduce the skin irritation of the product if we take good personal protective measures, and we should carry out centralized treatment after each work to avoid dust irritation. Otherwise, once the injury is very difficult to recover, especially its corrosive damage to the human body is very large.