Due to the different requirements of the manufacturers and the different application environment, the requirements for the concentration of potassium hydroxide are also different, so we need to check whether the concentration of potassium hydroxide meets our requirements before using it, and then let the potassium hydroxide manufacturers introduce its concentration detection methods for you.
Simple comparison is to take a certain volume of KOH solution, drop a few drops of phenolphthalein indicator (red), and then use a certain concentration of acidic substances, such as HCL, into the acid burette, titration to KOH solution red fade (not completely faded), shake the cup at this time, mainly to avoid the uneven diffusion of the solution, and then continue titration to red fade, the eyes to stay in the titration process. Change the color in the Italian cup. Turn off the burette in time. Write down the volume of HCL consumption, and then calculate the formula C (KOH) = C (HCL) V (HCL) / V (KOH).
Potassium hydroxide has good properties. In product application, because of its many properties, it has a good application in many aspects and test experiments. The following article will explain the fungus test method for this substance solution in detail. Let's understand it together.
1. Use orange cotton balls to clean the skin.
2. Scrape the significant part of the skin right at the edge of one glass sheet, leaving debris or debris on another glass carrier.
Good sampling sites are: (1) inside or basal part of scar root, (2) soft or secretory part between toes, (3) side payment of injury, (4) basal part of hair pullout.
3. Mix 1 drop of 10% potassium hydroxide with debris or debris on the carrier sheet.
4. Shuan Sui fm. The wax is watered separately (because the oil wax is easy to precipitate potassium hydroxide crystallization) to make it fixed.
5. Stop viewing fluorine at low illumination with 10-fold and 40-fold lenses.
6. The effect is often better when there are fewer staffs.
7. Potassium hydroxide dissolves epidermal proteins, but does not destroy the components of fungi. When the fungi do not disperse, they adhere to the membrane of keratinocytes.
To sum up, the seven points explained in this paper are the fungus inspection method of potassium hydroxide solution. When you apply this product, if you want to check the nature of this product, you can apply this method. I hope the contents of the explanation in this paper can help you.